The Liquid Sampler 780 is used to sample output water from waste water plants. It can be set to do accumulative tests, by time, or activated by impulse from a flowmeter or PLC.
Sampler 780 is created to last long and work steadily without daily monitoring. The device is a well-proven success, especially in Scandinavia where output samples from waste water plants are mandatory by legislation.
- SIMPLE TO USESymbolic buttons guide you
- STABILITYDeveloped for long term stability
- IP55The electronic parts are well protected
- This stable device is designed in materials which ensure long life time, even in harsh environments.
- By use of vacuum, the 780 makes liquids samples. Together with flow meters, the 780 can make flow proportional samples.
- It offers a built-in alarm system, and cleaning and automatic restart in case of obstruction.
- Easy to clean sample glass and easy changeable sample tubes.
- Award winning design.